Finally, as my first rush of Sherlock has come to an end, I can post one of these. Before, all the names of the blogs I followed were really embarrassingly fangirl. Instead, these are a lot of normal people now.
- sgtpepp-r (Lots of stuff I like in general!)
- chaosbria (Lots of nerd stuff! And I’ve “known” her on the internet for like six years now.)
- llnd (Great illustrations, with a little Sherlock thrown in to spice things up from time to time.)
- pitypie (West Wing, Aaron Sorkin, giraffes, um, a lot of other stuff, too.)
- iheartbenedict (Okay so not all of the Benedict has cleared out of my tumblr loves.)
- fuckyeahsherlockfanart (Some of this is embarrassing and I shouldn’t be admitting I follow it. I’m a married woman, and people I want to think highly of me read this.)
- alexpopsicle (A Las Crucean who brings me all the latest in memes.)
- schnozberries14 (Another New Mexican who has largely taken over the running of the new-mexico blog.)
- sunflowerforest (One of my bffs, who posts beautiful stuff that makes my wanderlust return in droves.)
Also, I would like to say thanks to all of my followers! I never know why people follow me- my collection of stuff is so… erratic- but I appreciate you nonetheless! I never hear from you because I don’t like to ask for asks, but I wouldn’t mind it…!